Ingredients2 h 18 m servings 90
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, ginger, allspice, and salt into a bowl.
- Cream coconut oil, molasses, and sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer; add vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture; mix until a sticky dough forms, about 2 minutes. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface to 1/4 to 1/2-inch thickness. Dip cookie cutter in flour, cut out cookies, and place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, 8 to 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 90 calories; 4.6 11.7 0.8 0 73 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was the first time I ever made a vegan cookie! I thought the consistency was great but I will add more spices next time. I couldn’t taste the difference between this and a cookie made with ...
I followed the directions exactly and these cookies were delicious. For me, 1/2" thickness was easier to cut and made cleaner cut cookies. Great recipe!
Really good, wasn't expecting much but ended up loving the cookies (and the dough ??) The third time I made them I forgot to pick up molasses and so substituted it with maple syrup and a few gro...