Easy Vegan Christmas Sugar Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 137
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix ground flax seed and water in a bowl; let sit until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Cream vegan margarine and coconut sugar together until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add flax mixture and vanilla extract; mix until well combined. Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt; mix well until a soft dough forms. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough to 1/4 to 1/2-inch thickness on a floured surface. Dip cookie cutter in flour, cut out cookies, and place them on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 10 minutes. Chill completely before adding frosting.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, soy milk, vanilla extract, and food coloring in a bowl. Dip cookies in frosting and place on a wire rack until frosting is set, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 137 calories; 4.8 22.1 1.4 0 82 Full nutrition