Perfect Vegan Sugar Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 71
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into a bowl.
- Cream sugar and vegan margarine with an electric mixer in a bowl, about 2 minutes; add vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture. Add coconut milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough comes together. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface to 1/4 to 1/2-inch thickness. Dip cookie cutter in flour; cut out cookies and place them on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 71 calories; 2.5 11.4 0.9 0 86 Full nutrition