Ingredients55 m servings 71
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt into a bowl.
- Cream sugar and vegan margarine with an electric mixer in a bowl, about 2 minutes; add vanilla extract. Stir in flour mixture. Add coconut milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough comes together. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough on a floured surface to 1/4 to 1/2-inch thickness. Dip cookie cutter in flour; cut out cookies and place them on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 71 calories; 2.5 11.4 0.9 0 86 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I made these and they were delicious, fast, and easy. They’re extra crispy too— perfect for dipping in coffee or tea. I might sprinkle sugar on them next time. A new favorite. ??
I used whole wheat pastry flour, and dough was much too dry, so I ended up adding an additional 4 Tbsp of milk. The dough rolled and cut easily, and puffed nicely when baked.
Very good. I added divided the dough in half and added peppermint extract to half, almond extract to the other, rolled them together and cut them into spirals. Delicious. A million times better ...
These tasted crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. I used Silk Almond Creamer (vanilla) because I didn't have coconut milk and didn't want to use the pea protein milk I had for fear th...
I made them and used sodium free, sugar free soy milk instead, and I used a little less sugar than recommended, because I prefer a mild sweetness. They were a huge hit. Half of them got eaten by...