Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 315 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish with butter.
- Cut crescent roll triangles into thirds and roll into balls. Place balls of dough in a large bowl.
- Cook and stir sausage in a large skillet until crumbly, about 5 minutes. Add onion, carrot, and celery; cook and stir until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Season with sage, salt, and pepper.
- Mix sausage mixture into the balls of dough. Mix in egg until evenly coated. Add chicken broth and mix well. Pour mixture into the greased casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil if the top starts to brown too much.
Per Serving: 315 calories; 21.1 g fat; 19.3 g carbohydrates; 10.2 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 880 mg sodium. Full nutrition