Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 315
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a casserole dish with butter.
- Cut crescent roll triangles into thirds and roll into balls. Place balls of dough in a large bowl.
- Cook and stir sausage in a large skillet until crumbly, about 5 minutes. Add onion, carrot, and celery; cook and stir until slightly softened, about 5 minutes. Season with sage, salt, and pepper.
- Mix sausage mixture into the balls of dough. Mix in egg until evenly coated. Add chicken broth and mix well. Pour mixture into the greased casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil if the top starts to brown too much.
You might also like
Per Serving: 315 calories; 21.1 19.3 10.2 46 880 Full nutrition