Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 199 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Trim stems off Brussels sprouts. Quarter large sprouts lengthwise; halve small ones. Rinse and dry completely.
- Toss sprouts in a bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon paprika. Spread out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, removing loose leaves after 5 minutes and turning whole sprouts every 5 minutes.
- Whisk remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, remaining 1 teaspoon paprika, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, red wine vinegar, lemon zest and juice, garlic, and brown mustard together in a bowl.
- Transfer whole sprouts and any loose leaves to a bowl; pour in cream mixture and toss to combine.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 14 g fat; 16.9 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 165 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2