Apple Pie Bites
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 85
Original recipe yields 10 servings (20 apple pie bites)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine apples, sugar, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, and butter in a bowl.
- Wet all edges of wonton wrappers with water. Place 1 tablespoon of apple mixture in center of each wonton. Fold all 4 corners of wonton to the middle. Squeeze together.
- Brush egg white onto the wonton wrappers and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon. Place wontons on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 85 calories; 1.5 16.4 2.1 4 106 Full nutrition