Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 289
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Rinse rice under cold tap water until water runs clear. Soak rice in a bowl of water for 1 hour.
- Combine coconut milk, chicken stock, sugar, and salt in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)).
- Drain rice and stir into the pressure cooker. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 5 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. Unlock lid and open carefully; fluff rice with a fork.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Soaking the rice is optional but optimal.
- Use homemade chicken stock if possible. Substitute with coconut water for a vegan version.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 10.8 44.2 4.3 < 1 313 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1