Ingredients45 m servings 417 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Place rolls, without separating them, on a flat work surface. Cut in half horizontally. Arrange bottom half in the prepared pan. Sprinkle 1 cup Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cook and stir beef and onion in a skillet until beef is browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain grease. Stir in tomatoes, 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Cook until fully combined, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture over rolls. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese and bacon on top. Cover with top half of rolls.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, and 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high until butter is melted, about 1 minute. Stir until blended and pour over rolls. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 417 calories; 21.5 g fat; 28.3 g carbohydrates; 21.6 g protein; 92 mg cholesterol; 641 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was great! I used diced tomatoes with green chiles and King’s Hawaiian Savory Butter rolls. The glaze added enough sweetness that I didn’t feel the sweet rolls were needed. You’ll need abou...
These were good! I did use a different brand slider bun because the Hawaiian are a little too sweet for us. I made a different recipe earlier in the week and there wasn't enough glaze and the pr...
I make these sliders frequently. They are so good and just the right size. I don't use the sesame seeds, but I don't think the flavor suffers any. Love that these refrigerate and reheat OK becau...