Blueberry, Coconut, and Pistachio Chocolate Bark
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients57 m servings 255
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Melt 8 ounces chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes. Once chocolate is nearly melted, but a few chunks remain, stop microwaving and stir until completely smooth. Add the remaining 4 ounces of unmelted chocolate. Stir well until all the chocolate has melted.
- Lay out a large sheet of parchment paper on a flat work surface. Pour melted chocolate onto parchment and spread chocolate into a thin, even layer using a spatula. Scatter pistachios, dried blueberries, coconut chips, and orange zest quickly over chocolate before it sets.
- Leave the chocolate to set fully, about 45 minutes. Break into randomly sized pieces and store in an airtight container.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use a good quality dark chocolate with at least 60% cacao for best results.
- Adding the unmelted chocolate tempers the mixture, and along with stirring results in a glossier finish.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 15.5 28.6 3.1 2 4 Full nutrition