Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients32 m servings 100
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a small bowl.
- Beat sugar and vegan butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggnog, vanilla extract, and egg substitute; mix well. Add the flour mixture; mix dough well. Form dough into balls using an ice cream scoop. Place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- I used organic cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Use 1 large egg's worth of egg substitute.
Per Serving: 100 calories; 3.5 17.1 1.2 < 1 123 Full nutrition