Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 355
Original recipe yields 6 servings (24 mini pizzas)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice English muffins in half and toast in a toaster.
- Lay halved English muffins on the prepared baking sheet; spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on each. Sprinkle olives, mushrooms, tomato, red bell pepper, and green bell pepper onto muffins. Top with vegan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is warm and melty, about 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of sauce and toppings. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 355 calories; 14.3 42.3 10.9 0 1495 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1