Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 187
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cups.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Stir in blueberries, applesauce, soy milk, and margarine. Fill each muffin cup approximately 3/4 of the way with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown and firm, about 35 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use soy margarine, if desired.
- Rice or almond milk can be substituted for soy milk if they suit you better.
- A banana can be used in place of the applesauce as a binding ingredient.
- Fresh or frozen blueberries may be used in this recipe.
Per Serving: 187 calories; 4.4 35.9 3.3 0 231 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1