Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 210
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 10-inch skillet)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place a greased, 10-inch cast iron skillet in the preheating oven.
- Mix soy milk and vinegar together in a bowl. Let stand until curdled, about 5 minutes.
- Mix cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Pour oil and maple syrup into the soy milk mixture. Whisk with a fork until foamy, about 3 minutes. Pour over cornmeal mixture and mix until combined. Fold in corn kernels. Pour batter into the hot skillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 35 minutes. Slice into squares or wedges.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use honey instead of maple syrup, but then the cornbread is no longer vegan.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 7.9 31.4 4.5 0 207 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1