Vegan Stuffed Peppers
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients57 m servings 289
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x11-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Arrange bell pepper halves in the baking pan.
- Bring water and bulgur to a boil in a small saucepan. Cover and simmer until bulgur is tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain excess water.
- Combine bulgur, tomato sauce, arugula, corn kernels, garbanzo beans, lima beans, black beans, kidney beans, salt, paprika, basil, and oregano in a large bowl. Fill each bell pepper half generously with bulgur mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and hot, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Quinoa works great too.
- Use cooked ground turkey in the filling and top with mozzarella cheese for non-vegans.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 2 59.2 13.5 0 1982 Full nutrition