Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 8 m servings 375
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Press 1 pie crust into a pie pan.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add potatoes and carrots; boil until tender, about 15 minutes. Add broccoli and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil and stir in bouillon cube to dissolve. Stir in flour; remove from heat.
- Combine potatoes, carrots, broccoli, bouillon stock, and vegetarian strips. Pour into the pie crust. Top with the second pie crust and crimp edges to seal.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 375 calories; 19.1 40.9 10.8 0 428 Full nutrition