Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 539
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a pie pan.
- Mix 3 cups flour, olive oil, ice water, and salt in a bowl until a dough forms. Place half of dough in the prepared pie pan, pressing down to form the bottom crust. Roll out the remaining dough in a circle wide enough to cover the pie pan.
- Melt margarine in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in 3/4 cup flour to form a thick paste. Season with garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Add soy milk and stir until combined with the paste. Bring to a boil; remove from heat and stir in mixed vegetables.
- Pour vegetable mixture into the pie pan. Top with reserved pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pie crust is golden brown, 30 to 60 minutes.
Per Serving: 539 calories; 31.4 55.5 9.5 0 402 Full nutrition