Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 703
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix warm water and egg replacer together in a large bowl. Stir in vegan cheese, tofu, nutritional yeast, salt, and garlic powder. Add onion, pecans, Italian seasoning, basil, and sage; mix until well combined. Stir in enough bread crumbs to reach a moist, crumbly texture.
- Form mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls and place in an 8-inch baking pan.
- Mix grape jelly, ketchup, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and oregano in a separate bowl. Pour over meatballs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are firm, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 703 calories; 35.1 84.5 15.6 0 1555 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1