Sockeye Salmon with Preserved Lemon Beurre Blanc
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 319
Original recipe yields 40 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk olive oil, 1/2 cup chives, 1/4 cup preserved lemon, and Champagne vinegar together in a bowl.
- Lay salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheets. Pour vinaigrette over the top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until flesh flakes easily with a fork, 8 to 14 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Bring white wine and shallots to a simmer in a large saucepan. Cook until volume is reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add butter, whisking constantly until melted. Move saucepan on and off the heat so sauce is just hot enough to melt butter, but never simmering.
- Stir 1/2 cup chives and 1/4 cup preserved lemon into the beurre blanc. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer salmon fillets to a large platter. Pour beurre blanc on top. Garnish with parsley.
- Cook's Note:
- If salmon fillets are 1/2-inch thick or less, bake for 8 to 10 minutes. If they are 1/2-inch to 1-inch thick, bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
Per Serving: 319 calories; 22.8 1.2 24.5 104 292 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1