Easy Baked Brie with Almonds and Brown Sugar
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 363
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Coarsely chop 1/4 cup almonds. Combine chopped almonds, brown sugar, and mustard in a bowl; mix well.
- Cut Brie round horizontally in half. Place 1 half cut-side up in the center of a round baking stone. Spread half of the sugar mixture evenly over Brie. Top with the remaining half, cut-side up, and spread remaining sugar mixture on top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup sliced almonds.
- Cut baguette diagonally in slices. Arrange slices around Brie and spray with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until baguette slices are golden brown and Brie begins to soften, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 363 calories; 11.5 50.7 14.5 38 674 Full nutrition