Savory Nut and Seed Granola
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 120
Original recipe yields 16 servings (4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, cashews, almonds, sunflower seeds, hemp seeds, wheat germ, olive oil, honey, maple syrup, sesame seeds, salt, thyme, oregano, and red pepper flakes together in a large bowl.
- Whisk egg white in a small bowl until frothy. Stir into granola mixture. Spread on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake until fragrant, about 15 minutes. Turn over sections of the granola using a flat spatula, trying to keep large clusters intact. Bake until evenly browned and dry to the touch, about 10 minutes more.
- Place baking sheet on a wire rack; let granola cool completely. Break up into clusters and transfer to an airtight container.
- Cook's Note:
- I recommend measuring the honey and maple syrup right after measuring the oil, because they won't get stuck to the greased spoon!
Per Serving: 120 calories; 7 11.9 3.4 0 105 Full nutrition