made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 317 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place onion slices in a small colander. Bring 2 to 3 cups water to a boil in a kettle. Pour over onion and let drain.
- Mix vinegar, salt, sugar, and cumin together in a jar. Mix in onion slices. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Cut cauliflower in half from top to bottom. Place each half flat against the cutting board. Cut into 1/2-inch slices. Arrange carefully on the prepared baking sheet, trying to keep slices intact. Drizzle olive oil over cauliflower; season with salt and pepper.
- Roast cauliflower in the preheated oven until evenly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Combine avocado, sour cream, lime juice, 1 tablespoon cilantro, and salt in a blender. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Heat black beans in a small saucepan until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon warmed beans over cauliflower. Dollop avocado crema over beans. Scatter pickled onion slices, cherry tomatoes, and queso fresco over crema. Garnish with 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Per Serving: 317 calories; 19.2 g fat; 39.2 g carbohydrates; 13.1 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 817 mg sodium. Full nutrition