Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 222 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly flour a baking sheet.
- Roll puff pastry into a thin sheet on a floured surface. Cut into squares about the length of your hand and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Beat egg and water together in a bowl; brush each pastry square with egg wash. Stab each square a few times with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool at least 10 minutes.
- Mix guava paste and jam together in a bowl until smooth.
- Cut a large, vertical slit into each pastry. Spread 1 tablespoon guava mixture into each slit, making sure guava doesn't squeeze out when closed.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can cut the pastry in any shape or size you want. To make mini pastries, just cut it about 3 by 3 inches.
- Guava jam also works.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 9.7 g fat; 31.9 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 68 mg sodium. Full nutrition