Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 261
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 pastries)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Unroll puff pastry onto your work surface. Cut each sheet into 9 squares using a pizza cutter, making 18 squares in all.
- Mix cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, egg yolk, flour, honey, white sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Drop a teaspoonful of filling onto each pastry square until all filling is used. Add 7 to 10 chocolate chips to each square.
- Dampen 1 side of each square with water. Stretch and fold in half. Press securely closed on all three sides.
- Place pastries close together onto a large baking sheet. Whip egg white in a small bowl. Brush onto the pastries; sprinkle with colored sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 13 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cinnamon chips can be substituted for the chocolate chips.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 18.1 23.3 3.6 21 89 Full nutrition