Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 516 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roll puff pastry sheets out a flat work surface and cut into 6 to 8 circles.
- Toss frozen vegetables with canola oil in a bowl and spread evenly onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven. Keep oven on. Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Heat broth and milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and celery; cook and stir until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Stir remaining 2 tablespoons butter into the celery mixture; cook and stir until water is evaporated, 3 to 5 minutes. Add flour and curry; mix until combined, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the hot milk mixture; whisk until thickened, 6 to 8 minutes. Add parsley, salt, and pepper. Toss in the browned vegetables and chicken. Pour into the prepared baking pan. Top with the puff pastry circles.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puff pastry is browned and mixture is hot and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 516 calories; 32.4 g fat; 39.4 g carbohydrates; 17.5 g protein; 40 mg cholesterol; 558 mg sodium. Full nutrition