Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 101 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 mini cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a miniature muffin tin.
- Cut puff pastry along the creases into 3 separate rectangles. Place onto a lightly floured surface. Roll 1 rectangle to 1/8-inch thickness using a lightly floured rolling pin. Cut pastry into 8 circles about 2 1/2 inches in diameter. Repeat with the other 2 rectangles.
- Press pastry circles into the greased muffin cups. Place 1 square of cream cheese in the bottom of each cup.
- Mix shredded chicken, barbeque sauce, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl. Spoon about 2 teaspoons of the mixture into each cup until level with the top of the cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pastry is golden brown and filling is heated through, 20 to 25 minutes. Spoon 1 teaspoon Cheddar cheese on top of each pastry 3 minutes before removing from oven.
- Cook's Note:
- I usually use the bottom of my 1/3 cup measure to cut the dough, as it makes the circles the right size for the mini muffin pan.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 7.3 g fat; 5.7 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 12 mg cholesterol; 86 mg sodium. Full nutrition