Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients19 m servings 335 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Arrange graham crackers in a cast iron skillet.
- Preheat broiler to high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips and shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil). Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. Microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred.
- Drizzle about 3/4 of the chocolate mixture over graham crackers. Arrange marshmallows in a single layer over crackers. Place in oven under preheated broiler 3 to 5 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Drizzle with remaining chocolate mixture and sprinkle with remaining HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips and sprinkles. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 14.2 g fat; 49 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 88 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1