Cranberry Chocolate Orange Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 213
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Place cranberries, orange zest, and baking soda in a bowl. Pour boiling water on top. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Mix brown sugar, oil, egg, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Add the cranberry mixture and beat well.
- Stir flour and baking powder together in a separate bowl; stir into the cranberry mixture until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips gently. Spoon batter evenly into the prepared tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and tops spring back when touched, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 213 calories; 7.2 36 2.7 16 144 Full nutrition