Gluten-Free Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients52 m servings 324
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, cacao powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine 1/2 cup agave nectar and eggs in a bowl. Stir into the flour mixture; batter will be wet. Scoop, 2 tablespoons at a time, onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are set, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool completely, at least 20 minutes.
- Beat cream, 2 tablespoons agave nectar, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Slice biscuits in half widthwise. Place bottom halves on a platter; top each with a dollop of whipped cream and some strawberries. Cover with remaining biscuit halves and more whipped cream and strawberries.
You might also like
Per Serving: 324 calories; 24.6 21.8 6.3 101 122 Full nutrition