Ingredients22 m servings 300
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed 9x12-inch baking pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- Place asparagus on the prepared baking pan and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; toss until well coated. Arrange asparagus in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly tender, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place shrimp on one side of the pan. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and smoked paprika; toss until well coated. Place shrimp in a single layer next to the asparagus. Top asparagus and shrimp with cubed butter.
- Roast in the preheated oven until shrimp is opaque, about 6 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle with lemon juice.
Per Serving: 300 calories; 17.1 6.9 30.7 282 1525 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 20
Super easy to prepare and because it uses staples from my cupboard didn't require an extra grocery trip for seasonings in our COVID-19 world. I cut all ingredients in half since I was only maki...
This recipe, although simple, was absolutely delicious! My husband and kids all loved it! I followed the recipe as is. Next time I make it, I may reduce the salt slightly and add a little mor...
This was so delicious yet so simple! Great flavour and easy to make.
Absolutely amazing. We are usually heavy handed with the garlic, and definitely took the suggestion for the smoked paprika, but other than that made it as is. Simple and wonderful.
The first thing I did was get the shrimp in the spices to marinate instead of waiting until it was time to put them on the pan. This was quick, easy and tasty. It's on the rotation.
Couldn’t get the app to change the recipe proportions but other than that, it was simple, easy and excellent. My husband said it was “a keeper”. Definitely will make it again. I had a few left...
I had 1 large bundle of asparagus which pretty much covered. my sheet pan (single layer) & a 2. lb bag of. large shrimp. I needed a larger pan in retrospect so things were not a single layer wi...
Delicious as written and very easy to prepare. Next time I'll cut the salt in half.