Sheet Pan Lemon Butter Garlic Shrimp with Asparagus
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients22 m servings 300 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed 9x12-inch baking pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- Place asparagus on the prepared baking pan and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; toss until well coated. Arrange asparagus in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly tender, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place shrimp on one side of the pan. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and smoked paprika; toss until well coated. Place shrimp in a single layer next to the asparagus. Top asparagus and shrimp with cubed butter.
- Roast in the preheated oven until shrimp is opaque, about 6 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle with lemon juice.
Per Serving: 300 calories; 17.1 g fat; 6.9 g carbohydrates; 30.7 g protein; 282 mg cholesterol; 1525 mg sodium. Full nutrition