Ingredients22 m servings 300
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a rimmed 9x12-inch baking pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- Place asparagus on the prepared baking pan and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; toss until well coated. Arrange asparagus in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until slightly tender, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place shrimp on one side of the pan. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and smoked paprika; toss until well coated. Place shrimp in a single layer next to the asparagus. Top asparagus and shrimp with cubed butter.
- Roast in the preheated oven until shrimp is opaque, about 6 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle with lemon juice.
Per Serving: 300 calories; 17.1 6.9 30.7 282 1525 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
It was super quick to make and most ingredients you will already have in your kitchen. It turned out super good! Would definitely make again!
The first thing I did was get the shrimp in the spices to marinate instead of waiting until it was time to put them on the pan. This was quick, easy and tasty. It's on the rotation.
Wow, so easy and delicious! This is quick and so healthy. My husband loved it, I'll definitely make again.