One-Pan Rosemary Chicken Thighs and Roasted Winter Vegetables for 2
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 673
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a rimmed 9x12-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine carrots, turnip, potato, onion, 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, 1 tablespoon rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper; toss until well coated and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until starting to soften, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place chicken thighs on top of vegetables; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and remaining 1 tablespoon rosemary.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is crispy and vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes more.
Per Serving: 673 calories; 37 42.2 43.4 140 1973 Full nutrition