Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 549
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Slice eggplants in such a way that the slices are still connected at the bottom. Sprinkle with salt and set aside for 20 minutes. Wash off salt under running cold water and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Mash feta cheese and cream together with a fork. Mix in garlic, parsley, basil, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place eggplants with the cut-side up into the prepared baking dish. Arrange tomato slices and bell pepper pieces alternately in between the eggplant slices. Pour feta-mixture over eggplants and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until feta cheese is melted and eggplants are cooked through, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle with more parsley.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any color bell pepper. I used yellow because it adds a different color to the dish.
Per Serving: 549 calories; 36.8 46.7 17 132 715 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1