Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 549
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Slice eggplants in such a way that the slices are still connected at the bottom. Sprinkle with salt and set aside for 20 minutes. Wash off salt under running cold water and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a baking dish.
- Mash feta cheese and cream together with a fork. Mix in garlic, parsley, basil, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place eggplants with the cut-side up into the prepared baking dish. Arrange tomato slices and bell pepper pieces alternately in between the eggplant slices. Pour feta-mixture over eggplants and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until feta cheese is melted and eggplants are cooked through, about 45 minutes. Sprinkle with more parsley.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any color bell pepper. I used yellow because it adds a different color to the dish.
Per Serving: 549 calories; 36.8 46.7 17 132 715 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very tasty! The sauce is delicious - next time I'd double it (even if you don't use it all, this sauce would be great on anything!). As it is, it's not saucy enough if you're serving it with som...