Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 8 m servings 409
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch lasagna)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausage in the hot skillet, breaking into bite-size pieces, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Brush a layer of sauce over the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan. Arrange lasagna noodles side by side over the sauce. Ladle more sauce on top. Place pepperoni on the noodles. Sprinkle sausage over pepperoni. Layer mushrooms, onion, green bell pepper, black olives, and cheese blend on top. Continue layering until all ingredients have been used.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and bubbling, about 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 409 calories; 23.1 33.2 17.9 50 1153 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1