Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 356
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat with about 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Combine eggs with a splash of water in a separate shallow dish. Coat both sides of an eggplant slice with the egg mixture. Dip eggplant slice in the bread crumb mixture to coat. Place slice onto the baking sheet. Repeat coating the remaining eggplant slices. Drizzle remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil over the breaded slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If desired brownness is not achieved with baking, you can always put the pan under the broiler until desired brownness is reached.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 11.9 47.5 15.6 102 625 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Great and easy way to make eggplant. I followed the recipe as is but I first got rid of excess water in the eggplant by salting it after cutting it and letting towels soak up the water for a few...