Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 376
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Cook eggplant in the boiling water until mostly tender, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute zucchini and garlic until zucchini starts to soften, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook until beginning to brown, about 3 minutes. Add eggplant; saute until browned, about 2 minutes.
- Heat remaining olive oil in another saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute onion until golden, about 4 minutes. Add tomato sauce, diced tomato, basil, marjoram, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low and bring sauce to just a boil.
- Pour wine into the zucchini mixture; reduce heat and simmer until liquid is nearly gone, about 6 minutes. Add the tomato sauce; mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook farfalle pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Pour a thin layer of sauce into the bottom of a lasagna dish. Add a portion of the 1 3/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and mozzarella strips. Add a layer of pasta. Repeat layers, ending with cheeses.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is well melted, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Either Grana Padano or Parmesan cheese will work in this recipe.
- Fusilli or penne pasta can be substituted for the farfalle, if desired.
Per Serving: 376 calories; 19.7 26.5 22.8 48 1282 Full nutrition