Turkey Spinach Crispy Baked Egg Rolls
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients38 m servings 112
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 egg rolls)
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees F (210 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine turkey, onion, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add spinach, black beans, cabbage, soy sauce, red chile paste, and garlic paste. Cook until turkey is no longer pink, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Place egg roll wrappers on a flat work surface and brush edges with water. Place a few bean sprouts diagonally in the center; cover with 3 tablespoons of the turkey mixture. Fold bottom corner over the filling and roll up halfway. Fold in both sides snugly. Moisten edges of last flap. Roll up and seal top corner. Place flap-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Spray tops of egg rolls lightly with coconut oil spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 112 calories; 3.3 10.7 10.1 29 283 Full nutrition