Bacon Egg Stuffed Sweet Potato
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 220
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Wrap sweet potato with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft yet still a little firm, about 45 minutes. Remove foil.
- Slice sweet potato in half and scoop out part of the inside to make a hole for the egg and bacon. Wrap raw slice of bacon around the inside hole of each sweet potato half. Pour egg whites into the holes and place on a small baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until egg whites start to set, about 10 minutes.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven and add egg yolks on top. Bake until the egg white has been fully cooked, 10 to 15 minutes. Season with sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, rosemary leaves, and a drizzle of sriracha sauce.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 6.9 29.9 10 194 446 Full nutrition