Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Biscotti
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 217 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen biscotti)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray two 9x5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Combine bananas, cake mix, water, eggs, and oil in a large bowl. Whisk until well blended, about 2 minutes. Gently fold in peanut butter chips. Divide batter evenly between the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Let bread cool in pans for 10 minutes. Remove and finish cooling on a wire rack. Place a second cooling rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Slice loaves in half horizontally and then into 1-inch-thick pieces. Brush 1 side of each slice lightly with honey and place on the prepared cooling rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and crispy, about 40 minutes. Cool on the rack for at least 10 minutes; the biscotti will become crispier as they cool.
Per Serving: 217 calories; 9.8 g fat; 28 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 192 mg sodium. Full nutrition