Marbled Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 157 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 strawberries)
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Place pink, white, and orange candy candy melts in separate microwave-safe bowls. Microwave at 50% power for 1 minute. Stir thoroughly. Continue to microwave and stir at 30-second intervals until smooth and completely melted.
- Drizzle a few tablespoons of white and orange onto the pink base color using a spoon or whisk, but do not stir.
- Fully dip 1 strawberry into the pink base, twisting and turning when lifting up to create a marbled pattern. Allow the excess candy coating to drip off. Set strawberry on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle more white and orange over the pink base. Repeat with remaining strawberries. Refrigerate the dipped strawberries until they harden, at least 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any 3 colors as you like, but have a base color (you need twice as much candy melts in your base color) and then 2 additional colors for accents.
Per Serving: 157 calories; 9 g fat; 18 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 25 mg sodium. Full nutrition