Strawberry Spinach Salad Breakfast Wrap
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 369 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread walnuts on a baking sheet and toast until fragrant, tossing a couple of times to ensure even browning, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Combine strawberry slices and coconut sugar in a small bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix together yogurt, lime juice, and honey to make the dressing.
- Spread the dressing over the lavash bread. Top with spinach, strawberries, bacon, walnuts, and chia seeds. Roll up the wrap and cut in half.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use one large multi-grain wrap instead of lavash flatbread.
Per Serving: 369 calories; 17.5 g fat; 42 g carbohydrates; 14.9 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 591 mg sodium. Full nutrition