Frozen Lemonade Pie with Berries
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 32 m servings 642
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place a bowl in the refrigerator to get cold.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 1/4 cup sugar in a bowl. Press mixture firmly over the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven until firm, about 7 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Whip cream in the cold bowl with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Stir sweetened condensed milk and frozen lemonade concentrate together in a separate bowl. Fold lemonade mixture gently into the whipped cream. Pour filling into the cooled crust. Freeze until set, 8 hours to overnight.
- Keep pie at room temperature for 10 minutes before slicing. Toss strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries with lemon juice and 2 tablespoons sugar in a bowl. Top each slice with mixed berries.
You might also like
Per Serving: 642 calories; 38.7 70.4 7.1 125 215 Full nutrition