Layered Lemon-Tomato Aspic
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 28 m servings 133
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat tomato sauce in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, about 3 minutes. Stir in lemon-flavored gelatin until dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in cold water and vinegar.
- Mix cottage cheese, celery, green bell pepper, green onions, parsley, mayonnaise, horseradish, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce in a large bowl. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Pour 1/2 the tomato mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Spread cottage cheese mixture over the tomato mixture. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread remaining tomato mixture over the top and chill until set, about 1 hour more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 133 calories; 5.4 13.5 8.6 10 537 Full nutrition