Hot Dogs with Pineapple Bacon Chipotle Slaw
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 519
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 hot dogs)
- Combine green cabbage, red cabbage, pineapple, carrot, bacon, red onion, and parsley in a large bowl.
- Whisk mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, chipotle puree, sugar, honey, Dijon mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, celery salt, salt, and pepper in a bowl until well combined. Pour over the cabbage mixture and toss well. Let stand for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill hot dogs until golden brown on all sides, about 7 minutes total. Transfer to a plate. Place buns cut-side down on the grill and grill until lightly golden brown, about 20 seconds.
- Place hot dogs in the buns and top with cabbage slaw.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute canned pineapple tidbits (drained) for the fresh pineapple if desired.
Per Serving: 519 calories; 33.4 43.1 13.1 36 1269 Full nutrition