Coffee-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Espresso-Honey Glace
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients56 m servings 289 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine brown sugar, espresso powder, salt, 2 teaspoons honey powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, sweet paprika, black pepper, onion powder, cocoa powder, and ground chipotle in a bowl. Mix thoroughly and transfer 1 tablespoon of the rub into a small bowl.
- Place pork tenderloin on a work surface and trim off any silver skin. Pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle the larger portion of coffee spice rub all over the tenderloin, patting it on with your fingertips. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil on top and rub it in. Let rest at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and butter in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to the preheated oven and roast tenderloin until slightly pink in the center, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest park of the tenderloin should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove from the oven, transfer to a serving platter, and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat the same skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon reserved coffee spice rub, water, demi-glace, Dijon mustard, and 1 teaspoon honey powder. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens, 3 to 4 minutes. Slice tenderloin into rounds and drizzle with the sauce.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 14.1 g fat; 14.2 g carbohydrates; 28.4 g protein; 81 mg cholesterol; 1736 mg sodium. Full nutrition