Bison Meatloaf with Green Chile and Bacon
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 220
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine ground bison, milk, bread crumbs, green chile peppers, bacon bits, egg, liquid smoke, onion powder, dry mustard, garlic powder, and ground sage in a bowl. Mix by hand.
- Transfer mixture to a 9x5-inch loaf pan. Spread barbeque sauce over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bison is no longer pink, about 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Check meatloaf after 1 hour 30 minutes. Mine took an extra 15 minutes for a meat thermometer to read well done.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 6.4 21.8 18.2 70 869 Full nutrition