Fried Eggplant Parmesan
Ingredients23 m servings 488
- Heat canola oil to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Mix bread crumbs, flour, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese together in a bowl. Place eggs in a small bowl.
- Dip eggplant slices in the eggs, then the bread crumb mixture. Drop into oil a few slices at a time until breading turns golden brown, about 2 1/2 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Heat spaghetti sauce in a saucepan over medium heat until heated through, about 10 minutes. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Editor's Note:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 488 calories; 13.3 73.2 18.7 103 1026 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I could have done with about the half MOUNT OF FLOUR And crumbs, Taste is good. Easy
The flour comes right off when you fry them. Followed recipe exactly as written. They were not crispy. I love eggplant so I still ate them but I think I'll have to make some adjustments next ti...