Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 81
Original recipe yields 12 servings (3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Place eggplant in a large bowl and toss in olive oil, garlic, salt, black pepper, basil, and thyme. Spread on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; flip the eggplant cubes over and roast until eggplant is tender, 10 to 15 minutes more. Watch for over-browning.
- Place roasted eggplant in a food processor. Add garbanzo beans and lemon juice; process until smooth.
- Cook's Note:
- Stir in extra olive oil 1 tablespoon at a time if hummus is too dry.
Per Serving: 81 calories; 4.9 8.3 1.7 0 168 Full nutrition