Carrot-Honey Cake (Eggless, Butterless, Refined-Sugar-Free)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 287
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 6-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 6-inch cake pan.
- Sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix honey, oil, and yogurt together in a bowl, stirring gently.
- Combine carrots with the honey mixture; add orange zest and vanilla extract. Add flour mixture by the spoonful, folding gently until no dry spots remain. Add a couple teaspoons orange juice if batter is too thick. Pour into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top springs back when touched, 25 to 30 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 9.7 48.7 4.1 < 1 302 Full nutrition