Cinnamon Chip Bread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 40 m servings 361
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 round loaf)
- Place flour, milk, butter, honey, egg, potato flakes, yeast, milk, salt, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and baking powder in a bread machine in the order listed by the manufacturer. Run Dough cycle. Remove dough from the machine after the cycle is done, about 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Refrigerate dough until cool, about 1 hour.
- Transfer dough to a bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment; mix in cinnamon chips using the dough hook.
- Place dough in a round pie plate; let rise until about doubled in volume, 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Cover dough loosely with a tent of aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 175 degrees F (80 degrees C), 40 to 50 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 361 calories; 12.5 53.7 8.1 32 415 Full nutrition