Cranberry Persimmon Bread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 229
Original recipe yields 20 servings (2 loaves)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 loaf pans.
- Stir persimmon pulp and baking soda together in a large bowl. Let stand until pulp is thickened, about 5 minutes. Add sugar, eggs, oil, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Blend until smooth. Mix in flour and fold in cranberries. Divide batter between the prepared pans, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Let cool in the pans for 10 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Do not use fuyu persimmons.
- Frozen cranberries can be substituted for the fresh ones.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 8.6 35.8 3.4 37 261 Full nutrition