Keto Eggplant Burgers Recipe (Chinese Qiezi He)
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 357
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Lay eggplant rounds on a work surface. Cut a small slit horizontally through each round, making a pocket to form 'burger buns' that are still joined together.
- Mix ground pork, 2 tablespoons tamari, green onions, ginger, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Stuff mixture into the 'buns.'
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add the stuffed buns and cover. Steam until tender and pork is only slightly pink in the center, about 20 minutes.
- Mix 1/4 cup tamari, garlic, sesame oil, and vinegar together in a small bowl to make the dipping sauce. Serve with the cooked eggplant burgers.
- Cook's Notes:
- Apple cider or white wine vinegar both work in this recipe.
- Coconut aminos can be substituted for the tamari sauce, if desired.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 19.2 19.8 28.7 73 4228 Full nutrition